I found this little number over on FitMenCook and decided to give it a go with a couple of slight tweaks!
It’s a wonderfully delicious, light and refreshing meal and incredibly easy to make – perfect for the hot week we have ahead of us!
I’m a massive fan of sushi and salmon and this is a new favourite of mine!
Ingredients (1 large serving):
– 150g torn up smoked salmon.
– 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce.
– 1/2 diced mango.
– 1 finely diced red pepper.
– 1 finely diced red chili with the seeds removed.
– 1/2 large avocado.
– 3 sliced green onions for garnish.
– Sesame seeds.
– 100g basmati rice.
1) Cook rice according to the instructions, set aside and allow to cool.
2) Prepare all other ingredients and carefully fold everything together.
3) Put the rice in half of the bowl and the salmon mix in the other.
4) Add a little more soy sauce if you so wish!
Until next time,
Approximate Macros (with Rice):
Calories: 850 Protein: 53g Carbs: 78g Fats: 45g